Orders: how does it work? what are the delivery times?
- Go to the product page and dowload the order form present under the picture of the excavator, print it, fill it with you order and send it along with a 750 $ cheque as downpayment by mail or by email with a scan along with a bank transfert of the same amount (banking informations are at the bottom of the quote).
- Aks us for a quote by mail or on site and return it signed along with the payment by cheque or bank transfert. By mail do not forget to add your phone number so we can contact you when the order is ready.
What are the manufacturing delivery times?
The delivery times depend on the version you wish to order.
The timings here are only an indication, they are subject to change. In order to know the actual delivery time, feel free to contact us.
What if something is missing from my order, what to do and when?
Upon reception of your order, you have up to 1 month before mentionning any item missing. After 1 month, depending on the missing part, we may not accept to replace it as a missing part and an replacement will be at your expenses.
If anything is missing, please contact us by mail with the reference of the missing part and your contact details (phone and adress). We will look at the demands within 24-48 hours, the shipping will be done by the next business day.
What is a Kit version or a Welded and painted version?
In the kit version, you will have to weld and paint each parts of the mini excavator (with the exeption of the engine or hydraulic parts) before assembly. Warning, for this kit, good welding skills are required.
In the welded and painted version, consumables aren't provided, you will need oil, teflon and tools to assemble the mini digger.
Which equipment is needed ?
For a kit version, you will need every pieces of equipments to weld the excavator yourself (steel SJ235 from 4 to 15 mm thick).
For the welded and painted version you will need the following tools for assembly;
-Combination wrenches (spanners) size 8 to 27 (in metric),
- Drill bits Ø5.5 ,6.5 mm (in case a hole has been forgotten)
- tap-and-die M6 (in case a screw thread has been forgotten or painted over)
- hex keys,
- A good file to finish adjustments,
- Teflon tape for the hydraulics,
- As consumables you will need: zip ties, thread-locking fluid (Loctite), Hydraulic oil, engine oil, gasoline, grease
Before placing an order, it is important to look at the product file and download the assembly guide to assess the difficulty of assembly.
What equipment is required for assembly?
You will need to plan for the assembly:
- A flat wrench set from 8 to 27
- drill Ø5.5, 6.5 mm (if holess have been forgotten)
- M6 tap (if threads have been forgotten)
- an allen wrench set,
- a good steel file to finish the adjustments,
- teflon tape or glue for hydraulics,
- consumable provide: installation collar, threadlocker, hydraulic oil, engine oil, gasoline, grease
Before ordering, it is important to go to the product sheet and download the assembly instructions, you can judge the difficulty of this manufacture.